5.15.2012

I make my own SUNSHINE.


It's true! Working out,eating good, and drinking water does make one feel good about themselves. After discovering my largest weight gained last summer, I decided to get back on track and start working out. My routine includes (but not limited too): Mon-Fri 45min workouts, running outside, elliptical machine, lifting weights,and walking at an incline. I've seen major results. From October-Now I have lost and maintained my 25 pound weight loss. I have been lazy more days then others, but I refuse to gain another pound. My advice to myself and you is to make this process about you. Your emotions matter. And whenever I'm pacing the ground I feel my best! Its the brightest feeling one can feel. Enjoy your road to a better you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment