4.13.2012

Style-Child: Dallas Career Day

This 13th day of April marked Dallas Career Day! Even though it was a true adventure coming to Dallas, I reminded positive and focused on today's schedule. But to my surprise Dallas did not live up to my expectations. In my opinion, Houston Career Day was fabulous and very informative. I gained a lot of knowledge there as opposed to today. Luckily there was plenty of Style -Child's wondering the halls! I was dying all over the place.
Here's a few I melted over....
Ann-Hamilton (super cool government!)
Loves fashion, and loves her COFFEE!
Maria
Has a obession with funky stocking( as sported here) , and corky hats.
Jessie( immedately melted when I saw her fit)
Works as a Stylist with Free People.
"Music is my inspiration for everything that I do!"
Kayla
She enjoys "characterized" socks, and just recently traveled to Paris.
(How jelly was I when she said that.....EXTREMELY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment